Monday, July 4, 2011

BaBy LoVe





Jason and I got a shock January 11, 2011. It was a snow day at school and I had a sneaking suspicion that maybe something was growing. :) But, then, I really didn't think we could possibly be pregnant. So, Jason and I braved the snowy roads and took a test. It didn't take anytime for two pink lines to come up. Jason and I were shocked, but we didnt know what to do with our joy! We were so excited! We hugged and giggled. To say we were surprised is an understatment. Even though we were planning for later, God was ready for baby Campbell to arrive. We were so thankful that we could even concieve so easily and so happy for the prospect of a great new year!




Here are some pics of my growing belly. I laugh back at early pictures now because i thought I was huge. Just wait :) I got sick a few times, but I was queasy all the time. The only thing that I ever wanted to eat was a McDonald's Coke, Subway Turkey sandwich with LOTS of lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and cucmbers. I think I consumed more turkey sandwiches in this baby's first 20 weeks than I ever did my whole life!




10 weeks:


11 Weeks:
Cooking meat made me so sick. Jason couldn't help but snap this picture... thx babe.


14 Weeks

15 Weeks


Next post: Next 15 Weeks with some belly shots :)

I am so thankful for this baby :)











































No comments:

Post a Comment